Sunday, November 13, 2005

The NEW Church - Manifesto

I'm currently in the process of writing a book called "The NEW Church" that is based on a church health model that I have developed.
The NEW Church has been designed to aid the lay leader in having a memorable and holistic way to plan and alalyse their ministry.

NEW stands for:
Nurture
Evangelism
Worship

I have developed The NEW Church out of the need I have felt in my ministry to have a memory device that everyone can remember.

Have a look at my "NEW Church Manifesto"...

Pr Dave Edgren
"Growing people toward their purpose in Christ."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dave Edgren ~ Story: Teller, Author, Trainer ~

BOOK DAVE NOW! Dave Edgren is passionate about creating a values-based storytelling culture. In his engaging and often hilarious way,...